Saturday, November 29, 2014

My Adeline skincare review



Well Im one month away from being 30 eek! Although the women on my dad's side of the family age beautifully, I don't want to take any chances. So I was delighted when I was given the opportunity to do a review on Adeline Hyaluronic Acid Serum. I am a newbie to skincare but this product is so simple to use! I just wash my face like I do each morning and night then do a toner then I use Adeline before my moisturizer. Adeline gives my face a nice tingle so to me that lets me know its perking my face up. This serum has been raved as liquid gold for the face and I believe it! I have already been feeling a start of change around the sides of my nose.  My face has started feeling firmer each time I have used it. You can use it twice a day. Just put it on before you add your moisturizer, that way it draws in more of the goodness of the moisturizer to your face. I really love the sleek design of the bottle. It only takes just a pea size amount to use on your face. No greasy feel whatsoever. So here is some insightful info of Adeline:

IMAGINE having a smooth, even skin tone and a glowing complexion… even when you’re not wearing makeup! Age spots, fine lines, wrinkles, and blemishes fade effortlessly with just twice daily usage!
NATURAL NUTRITION for your skin – Hyaluronic Acid Serum contains Retinol, a blend of Vitamin A for elasticity, collagen formation, and sun damage repair; Vitamin C for improved moisture, elasticity, and tone; Vitamin D to moisturize skin and promote healing; Vitamin E for anti-oxidant protection and non-greasy moisture!
GENTLE on skin – will not sting or burn when applied! This is the best anti wrinkle and anti aging serum available on the market. Great for even sensitive skin!

About hyaluronic acid
https://www.thankyourskin.com/hyaluronic-acid-for-skin/

Go buy some for yourself and see https://www.amazon.com/hyaluronic-acid-serum-moisturizer-alternative/dp/b00gmxize2




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment