Thursday, April 13, 2017

Family or Pet have your carpets funky?

Spring is here and it's out with the old and in with the new. As well with keeping up with the rest of your daily or weekly house chores. Trust me, I feel your pain and know what your going through. With three girls and a boyfriend that works around all kinds of dusty things, my carpets get bad. With that being said, I need a top notch vacuum. Thankfully, I was able to get my hands on a Dyson Ball Animal 2.

The cleaning power on this is amazing. I love it and how well it does on picking up on my floors. Yes there was a little assembly involved with pulling it out of the box. But don't let that deter you from owning one.

First impression when I pulled it from the box was, geez I hope i put it together right. Thankfully there is a booklet with it and a hanging directions on handle. I got it all put together which wasn't hard at all. Looked it over and was very pleased at how sturdy it was. The attachments all fit where they need to without falling off. The brush that spins is a bit different then most vacuums out there. It doesn't have several rows of bristles. Even though it doesn't have that, the suction plus the fast spinning head picks up really well.

There is a hose that you can use to get your corners as well as doing upholstery. That as well has great use and way better in my opinion then the competitors out there. I love the color also. The only thing that I'm not use to is the weight. It is a little heavy so it takes some extra push with me to move it around. But with the ball that maneuvers it, you can turn it as you please. This is my second Dyson vacuum and they have yet to let me down.
 Features:

Self-adjusting cleaner head

Active base plate automatically raises and lowers to seal in suction across all floors. Combined with a powerful motorized brush bar, it deep cleans dirt throughout the home.

Designed for homes with pets

Tangle-free turbine tool removes pet hair from carpets and upholstery without tangling.

Whole machine HEPA filtration

Whole-machine HEPA filtration ensures that allergens are trapped inside the machine, not expelled back into the home.

Sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment