Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Interesting day in my house

Normally I like to do a Tuesday Tip post, but I changed my mind. Today has been a pretty decent day. Not one person in my house can say otherwise.
Which is pretty good.

This morning started off with my oldest daughter going to school. Came home to fix breakfast for everyone, then get ready to head back out again. Next stop on the agenda was to Huntersville for a follow up on middle daughter's sleep study. He said everything was fine other then the fact she has a form of apnea for kids. She snores, which then wakes her up and keeps her from following going into dream step. This is causing her to be sleepy and irritable throughout the day. So know he wants us to see a ear, nose and throat doctor to see if she needs to get her tonsils taken out so she has a more open airway. He feels if she sleeps better that it will keep some of her adhd issues in check.

Rest of the evening was fine other then trying to fix supper in the middle of a war. There was nerf darts zipping past my head and butt constantly. So now its bed time for me seeings that I have to be at work at 4am.

No comments:

Post a Comment