Monday, September 29, 2014

Product Review on dual-ended ChapStick

 
 
As a member of Smiley360 I got the chance to try Dual-ended ChapStick for free in return of my honest opinion. Well I can honestly say that I really love this lip balm! Who would have ever thought of coming up with a double sided lip balm?! I received the day and night one. During the day you put the yellow capped side on with has SPF to protect your lovely pout from the harmful rays plus has ultra conditioning with it. Then as your day comes to a end and your ready for bed flip that lip balm over and use the blue side. It replenishes your lips and this chapstick last 24hrs! My lips have actually felt way soft and not dry at all since using this. I highly recommend that you try this product. Also If you are not a member of Smiley360 and want to receive product to try like I do then click the link and sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment