Saturday, January 17, 2015

Just a normal day in the house

The girls are out of school for a few days, so we are all enjoying a relaxing day. Today has been pretty decent. Not too chaotic or anything like most days. My husband fixed lunch for the girls and then let them play for a bit before busting out the finger painting. Of course it did get somewhat messy but at least it was in the kitchen and not anywhere else. I always take these days to work on laundry, if I don't it will get pretty crazy. Currently it is suppose to be quiet time but yeah that it isn't working out quite so well.

Other then the normal day around here with little girls running around, I am just getting my product reviews together. I have a few that are due really soon. I am surprised I can even rest in my room and get the post done. Considering the fact my husband and oldest daughter keep coming in here. I probably haven't posted about my family so I will fill you in on who is who. First there is my husband Jonathan who is like me in so many ways. He is originally from New York but moved to South Carolina. We met off of a dating site and talked for months on end. Finally making the decision for him to come stay for a week to see how well things would go. We laid eyes on each other and it was love at first sight. So not long after he moved here to North Carolina. Then there is my daughter Hope who is 8 years old. She is from a previous marriage that ended in disaster. Next in line is Meghan she is 5 and is a little tornado. She was diagnosed with ADHD/ODD. Finally there is my little sweet heart Kaylan Mae, who is 2. My oldest two children are in school, I'm sure that when my youngest starts preschool I will be a utter mess!




3 comments:

  1. I'm always in awe of the people who took the plunge and just met one another after chatting online. That would be so scary for me! A move from NY to NC- wow, that's love. Very, very cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have a relaxing day when you can catch up with your blog. Your family sounds wonderful and loving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say your little people are adorable!

    ReplyDelete