Saturday, November 15, 2014

My review of Dr Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit



 
Through being a member of Tomoson I received the opportunity of testing out Dr Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit 44% Carbamide Peroxide. 
 
Includes:
• 8 large syringes of whitening gel - good for 50 applications
• gel applicator brush - for easy application of whitening gel
• LED Blue Light Accelerator - for acceleration of whitening process
• moldable teeth trays
 
This is professional grade so it really does the job. The only downfall that I seen through using everything was the tray molding part. It was really frustrating having to boil water then keep trying to get the perfect fit for my mouth. But other then the tray part it was super easy to use. My teeth are slowly starting to whiten after using it each night. Would be quicker but I am a heavy soda drinker. You can use this kit up to 2 times a day doing up to a hour or so. Depending on how strong of treatment you need. It comes with a LED light that was somewhat awkard using with the mouth tray but it is useful. The light helps speed up the whitening process. The small brush is very useful, it makes it super easy to use to apply the thin layer to your teeth. From what I can tell with continue use my teeth will be nice in white. I highly recommend the product!
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment