Saturday, March 14, 2015

Saturday Plans

Today is going to be a great day for my daughters. As you all know the new movie Cinderella is out in theaters, so my mom wants to take them. Everyone is super excited and has been non stop talking about it for days. I am on the fence about the movie because there are already so many other movies that are just like this it seems. But hey at least there is a mini clip of Frozen I will get to see. Once I watch the movie I will leave yall a review of it and you can make your mind up if you want to see it or not. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.


**UPDATE**

The movie was super cute. All three of my girls really enjoyed the movie. My oldest daughter who is 8 was glued to the movie the whole time. My 5 year who has ADHD did really well for the first half of the movie but toward the end she was wiggling around and talking lol. My 2 year old did really well for her first time in a movie theater. She watched the whole movie while scarfing down over priced soda and popcorn. I really think this is a must see movie for the whole family. No profanity, no sexual things what so ever. The actors did amazing job through out the whole thing. I must say that the theater in my small town was packed full for this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment