Thursday, March 12, 2015

Update on me plus a awesome goodie!

Everything has been going great. I decided about a month ago to start making soaps and possibly start selling them. I made my first batch the other day and they turned out pretty good. Luckily I didn't have much of a mess to clean up afterwards. Posted about selling them today and I already have a lady that wants to buy two bars. It may not seem like much, but coming from someone who is just starting is pretty decent in my book.

On another note, I know that must of my followers love to coupon. I thought I would share a site that I go to. There is great selection on coupons for many different items. Plus you can type in your grocery list and it will search for you then it will email the list of coupons it found. If you are interested in the site go to www.lozo.com . Happy couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment