Monday, October 12, 2015

My DreamSpa Shower Head

I have never been the type to fall in love with a shower head, but with this one I am. The DreamSpa with 5 settings and 3 LED colored lights. What may you ask is so great about this shower head? Well I love that it tells me the temperature of the water, whether its cold, just right or hot. It has a nice chrome finish with a nice large face for more water to come through. There is a life of 10 years of heavy use with the LED lights. There is also a 1 year warranty on it. There are not any wires or batteries to fuss with. It runs straightly off of the water. I also find that the lights are very soothing for me when I shower and it can be very romantic showering at night with the lights off. Also if you are wondering if the installation was hard, it was not. Simply unscrew the old shower head and screw the new one on. Check out my youtube review below.

BLUE - Cool under 95F (35C), 
GREEN - Warm 95-108F (35-42C), 
RED - Hot 109-122F (43-50C), 
FLASHING RED - Warning Hot over 122F (50C) 

5-setting Angle-adjustable Shower Head 

5 Settings include Power Rain, Pulsating Massage, Hydro-Mist, Economy Rain & Water-Saving Pause 

Extra-large 5.25" Chrome Face with Reflective Perimeter Rim 

High-power 3-zone Dial with Rub-clean Jets & Click-action Lever 

Designer Beveled Rim Accent 

LED lights have long life of 100,000 hours (over 10 years of heavy daily use) 

Connects without Tools 

1-year Warranty

http://www.lowes.com/pd_539652-74198-1482___?Ntt=539652




I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm7428776dbd1c62b708dd990b9e314308

No comments:

Post a Comment