Monday, February 1, 2016

Selfie sticks for the Ladies



Hey moms! I have a super product I wanted to give you a run down about. It is the Gnome Work Shop fold-able Bluetooth selfie stick. Many of you out there are always on the go and wanting to catch a great moment with everyone right? But you decided to leave your selfie stick at home because it wouldn't fit in your luggage or bag. That is the perfect reason for you to check out this selfie stick. I was given a chance to review it so that I may share it with my readers. I am very pleased with it and how small it can fold and collapse down to, in order to fit in your purse or other bags. Heck you can even fit it in your pocket! It is very well made and sleek looking with a easy button to push to take the photo. You get in your box, your selfie stick, a wrist holder and charger cord. Oh you also get a card with a discount off your next order. I find that this is well worth the buy because it is so convenient to take with you anywhere and not take up any space.

No comments:

Post a Comment