Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Snacking for the coffee lover

Sponsored

Show of hands with my moms out there who love coffee flavored anything. If you are raising your hand right now I have the perfect treat for you! This is the snack you will want to hide from your kids. Ok, who am I kidding....we hide all the good stuff.



The brand is called Funky Chunky and is a coffee flavored popcorn snack. The flavors are mouth watering and is great to snack on with your coffee. It's gourmet style that just taste too good share. However, I did give my kids a taste and they loved it as well. I received three bags of different flavors. All of which, I can not choose a favorite.

The bags are resealable so I find that a plus. Everything is clearly labor so no guess work about ingredients and such. As for the snack and what it looks like, it is good sized clusters with mounds of goodness. All made by hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment