Friday, July 18, 2014

New product reviews coming soon.

It has been a very busy summer. So much to the point that I have not been on here to do a blog post. Hopefully none of my readers will hold to much of a grudge lol. I have a pretty decent product test coming up soon for my kids. It is a play set from the littlest pet shop.

I really enjoy doing these reviews. Plus its free product! If you haven't already heard of the website go check out www.bzzagent.com.  There you fill in basic info about yourself and your kids and do a couple surveys about your buying habits or what kind of hair you have. Then for long you will have campaign invites.

Plus I also do other survey sites that you trade in points to get gift cards. Believe me it pays off. My mission is to rack up enough points to do all my shopping online through amazon for christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment