Saturday, August 30, 2014

School is back in session and I'm being lazy.....

Yes I know it has been quite some time since I have last posted. It seems to be a reoccurrence with me. Hopefully I wont make it a habit. So anyways it has been the usual. You know the usual meaning school shopping, work and so forth. Well now it will be just school and no work... Yes I said that right no work. Unfortunately I had to resign do to some personal issues and because of availability too. But it will be ok, some times things happen.

So school is back in session. That means finally I can have some peace and quiet. Oh wait nope, my adorable 2 year old is here. But still it is some what calmer. My daughter with ADHD/ODD seems to be doing quite good so far. I had a nice talk with her teacher before hand. So that way she isn't left in the dark. Also so she doesn't think something god awful lol. My oldest daughter is taking to 2nd grade like a duck to water. I never really have to worry about her. 

What about you all? How are your children handling the change back to school? Did you have a tremendous school supply list you had to get? Please do tell!  

No comments:

Post a Comment