Sunday, September 7, 2014

Frownies pH Balancing Complexion Wash review

untitled

Through Swaggable I got the opportunity to try out Frownies pH balancing complexion wash for free! At first I was I was a little unsure about it. Due to the fact I had never heard of this company. But hey, it's free I can't complain. Who doesn't like free? I finally got it in the mail a few days ago and tried it out. You only need just a tiny amount into your hand to work into a lather to wash your face, neck and chest. It has a very very pleasant smell to it. Unlike most facial washes. Plus, it really did make my face feel amazing afterwards! No dry itchy feeling, just utterly smooth clean feeling. Even the next day after I was still feeling a nice smooth feeling to my face.

Here are the facts about this product:

1. It is a natural facial cleanser

2. It helps to prevent future breakouts

3. Exfoliation that is done daily and gently can support wrinkle free skin

4. Gentle on the skin

No comments:

Post a Comment