Tuesday, September 9, 2014

How exciting today was

I finally got accepted into the National Consumer Panel and received my scanner today! I highly recommend you go check out the site. They are constantly expanding their areas. You receive a scanner to scan all items you purchase, even down to a cup of coffee from dunkin donuts or hey even starbucks! Every time you scan a item and send it in you are earning rewards to be cashed in for awesome things!

0

As far as my kids, they are doing awesome in school! Hope of course she is doing way better in math. Now they on to spelling test. She is doing really well with that. Meghan (my daughter with adhd/odd) is even doing better also! She has had a smiley face in her planner every day. I am so proud of her. I was really concerned that this was going to be another bad year for her. But I did what her pediatrician suggested. He told me to just express my concerns with her teacher before hand. He also said that if something happens that she still isn't any better then we will start her on meds. But so far so good! I believe the teacher she has is doing great with her. I recommend that every parent should talk to the teachers and express their feelings and concerns. Don't worry, that is what the teachers are there for.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment