Sunday, October 19, 2014

Just another weekend

Well it has been just another weekend here in my household. Nothing new has happened but as we parents know that can change in a blink of a eye. The kids did the usual by destroying the living room after I cleaned it then left. Followed by one of them knocking down some books in a container only to end up getting scratched. If it isn't one thing its another. But hey, that is how it is when your a parent. That is okay though, I would not trade it for the world. Although I enjoy my times that I occasionally get some free time, I still feel lost because I am use to the chaos.

In the next day or so I will be posting two new product reviews. Well actually 3, it has been a very busy month with items to do reviews on. But who can honestly complain about that when the item is free. The items I have been given this month to do reviews on are the Braun no touch thermometer, 5 hour energy shot, advils film covered tablets, cascades complete with bleach. Yeah that is a lot! The reason I decided to update everyone, is because I didn't want you to think that I had left. Most blogs these days that are aimed at parents do not have a personal touch to them. It starts one way been then slowly it fades away and becomes something else.

On a plus note I did learn some handy tips that I would like to pass on to you.

1. The best time to do laundry is at night, it is considered off peak times and will save you some moolah throughout the year on your power bill. I can honestly say this is true. I have seen a big difference in my bill.

2. Dr. Oz told on the tv the other day, that if you want to prevent further loss of hair and soften it up. Rinse your conditioner out of your hair in cold water. Gives your hair a chance to lock in the moisture and helps your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment