Sunday, November 30, 2014

Review of the 5 hour energy shot


I got the chance to do a review on the 5-hour energy shot free for my honest opinion from smiley360.  Right now every bottle of the pink ribbon 5 hour they will donate a percentage to the breast cancer awareness. That is awesome to know seeings that I had a grandparent die from breast cancer. 5 hour energy gives you a nice healthy bump in energy with vitamins so there is no awful crash at the end. Although It didn't last 5 hours for me and to me the taste was not very pleasant, it did give me a nice boost. I just added it to some water or whatever drink you would like. Plus I didn't have a crash after wards so I really liked that. If you need a nice pick me up when your feeling that your energy is depleted, grab you a bottle of 5 hour energy.

1 comment:

  1. I've actually always been hesitant to try 5 hour energy because I was afraid of crashing towards the end. Good to know that I may not crash at the end like I thought. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete