Saturday, November 29, 2014

My Adeline skincare review


 
Well Im one month away from being 30 eek! Although the women on my dad's side of the family age beautifully, I don't want to take any chances. So I was delighted when I was given the opportunity to do a review on Adeline Hyaluronic Acid Serum. I am a newbie to skincare but this product is so simple to use! I just wash my face like I do each morning and night then do a toner then I use Adeline before my moisturizer. Adeline gives my face a nice tingle so to me that lets me know its perking my face up. This serum has been raved as liquid gold for the face and I believe it! I have already been feeling a start of change around the sides of my nose.  My face has started feeling firmer each time I have used it. You can use it twice a day. Just put it on before you add your moisturizer, that way it draws in more of the goodness of the moisturizer to your face. I really love the sleek design of the bottle. It only takes just a pea size amount to use on your face. No greasy feel whatsoever. So here is some insightful info of Adeline:
 
IMAGINE having a smooth, even skin tone and a glowing complexion… even when you’re not wearing makeup! Age spots, fine lines, wrinkles, and blemishes fade effortlessly with just twice daily usage!
NATURAL NUTRITION for your skin – Hyaluronic Acid Serum contains Retinol, a blend of Vitamin A for elasticity, collagen formation, and sun damage repair; Vitamin C for improved moisture, elasticity, and tone; Vitamin D to moisturize skin and promote healing; Vitamin E for anti-oxidant protection and non-greasy moisture!
GENTLE on skin – will not sting or burn when applied! This is the best anti wrinkle and anti aging serum available on the market. Great for even sensitive skin!

Go buy some for yourself and see http://www.amazon.com/hyaluronic-acid-serum-moisturizer-alternative/dp/b00gmxize2



 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment