Friday, November 28, 2014

Two new Kindle ebook reviews!


These two books by Ally Nathaniel are so cute and fun to read. Both are for young children ages 3-8 years old. Adorable pictures and so much for the imagination. "Sarah's Wishful Day" is so delightful to read. It's full of fun and teaches that its healthy to have a big imagination and that also giving to others is a wonderful and rewarding thing. "Fabulous Me" sparks young minds into boosting their self esteem and to love themselves for exactly who they are. Both of my youngest daughters enjoyed listening to these stories. I look forward to hearing more from this author and her books. I recommend these books because they are not only fun to read but they also teach life lessons and more! Also these two ebooks are very reasonable in price!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment