Monday, November 24, 2014

Wimbley the Wonder Boy-book review



I want to tell you about this cute book I received as a book review for free for my honest opinion. I absolutely love this book and so does my daughters ages 7, 5, 2. Wimbley the wonder boy has outstanding and cute illustrations. Definitely catches the children's eyes so that they can follow along with what Wimbley is doing in the book. Wimbley the wonder boy is very imaginative and gives us a view into a child's mind as to what they are thinking. The pictures jump out with color, almost child like in a way which is really neat. I would highly recommend this book to any parent with young children who love imaginative stories. Plus this book would be a great beginner reader book for kids who are just starting to read. I look forward to more from this author!

If you would love to get this book for your child then go here to amazon: Wimbley the Wonder Boy
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment