Wednesday, February 18, 2015

InstaNatural dead sea mask Review

I
 
I am absolutely in love with InstaNatural Products. I have always wanted to try a mud mask with dead sea stuff. This was so much to try out! Yes I looked a bit crazy with it on my face but hey the benefits outweigh the goofiness. My face felt amazing after I tried it! My skin felt so soft and firm. Plus it did not smell terrible at all. The container its self as you see is a whopping 16oz. Very simple design which is pretty nice. The appearance of the product inside its self is the color you would expect as a mud mask. Everything was perfect!
 
  •  psoriasis, eczema and acne reduction
  •  accelerates natural exfoliation and restores your skin's pH balance
  •  improve the appearance of your facial skin by improving elasticity and minimizing pores, wrinkles and lines.
If you want to have a spa night at your house for friends, this is the mask to choose!
 
Now for the Vitamin C toner, I like the concept of the spray bottle for toner. Saves time and it's super easy to do. But I was not to thrilled about the smell. It didn't stink but was not a pleasant smell either. I was hoping for more citrus of a scent. The labeling it's self is appealing, it ties in perfectly with what the item is.
 
 
  • Shrinks and purifies pores
  • Hydrates and preps skin
  • Combats oily skin
I received these items for my honest opinion.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment