Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Are you a Wonka fan??

If you are a fan of Wonka candy just as much as I am, then you are in for a treat! Wonka has surprised us all with a delicious new gummy candy. Normally I don't eat gummy candy that much. Particularly because they all taste the same.  But not Randoms, they are freaking awesome!

With 70 different shapes, 7 different fruit flavors, they are sure to please. Every bag will be different from the other. I found that I did not have one set flavor or gummy that was my favorite. Why you ask? Because I loved them all! Even my husband and kids really enjoyed them. But of course my husband had his favorite that was two toned with a white color and a fruit. I highly recommend these gummies to any person who enjoys candy. It's a fun treat to have because you never know which one you will get next!

I received this product from smiley360 for free for my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment