Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Personal entry for Tuesday

I have been a very busy mommy these past few weeks. Between making soaps and Dr appts I have been running on empty with sleep. One of my daughter's has been struggling with ADHD/ODD, let me tell you it is not a wonderful combination. My daughter is a very sweet and loving girl but with this learning disability it has become a struggle. I have been scheduling appointment after appointment. One way or another I will find some way to help my daughter get caught up in school.

For those that do not know what ODD is, it is called Oppositional defiant disorder. It pretty much means this:

"Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) is characterized by the frequent occurrence of at least four of the following behaviors: losing temper, arguing with adults, actively defying or refusing to comply with the requests or rules of adults, deliberately doing things that will annoy other people, blaming others for his or her own mistakes or misbehavior, being touchy or easily annoyed by others, being angry and resentful, or being spiteful or vindictive." excerpt from http://psychcentral.com/disorders/oppositional-defiant-disorder-symptoms/

No comments:

Post a Comment