Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Maxasorb Melatonin by Vita Sciences Review


 I often struggle with nights where I seem to just not get a restful night of sleep. I toss and turn and just can not get to sleep. When I do finally go to sleep, I wake up feeling unrested and just cranky. Finally I can get a bit of relief at night with the Maxasorb Melatonin cream. It rubs in just like lotion and each dispense is 3mg of Melatonin. Just rub it in right at bedtime and your good to go. It did rub in good but left a little bit of residue behind on my hands. The pump pushes out the cream perfectly each time. This is to ensure you get the proper dosage each time. This is not a prescription cream, you can purchase this at Amazon. It does mark that drowsiness can occur but I did not experience this problem. I guess it is different for every person. Once I awoke the next day I did feel refreshed without any tossing and turning!
http://www.vitasciences.com/MaxasorbMelatonin

The benefits of Melatonin are:

  • Treating seasonal affective disorder (SAD).


  • Helping to control sleep patterns for people who work night shifts.


  • Preventing or reducing problems with sleeping and confusion after surgery.


  • Reducing chronic cluster headaches.


  • *courtesy of WebMD*

    I was given this product for free for my honest and unbiased opinion.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment