School is nearing the end and Summer is right around the corner. Summer brings more family outings, Whether you are planning a camping trip or beach trip make sure you plan ahead! We all know when you have kids you need to be prepared. So I have compiled a list to help you get ready for your travels ahead.
1. Find places that can cater to everyone in your family. Last thing you need is to be staying at a place where your kids are frowned upon.
2. Once you narrow down your choices, look and see who offers the best deals. The more money you save the better!
3. Remember some places offer discounts to area attractions.
4. Now that you have figured out where you want to go, get your place reserved. Remember every place is different and there are different check in times.
5. Prepare your vehicle for the long haul with the kids, remember kids have small bladders and are constantly thirsty and hungry! Plus kids tend to need stimulation. Key tips: snacks, snacks and more snacks! Pack a cooler with drinks. Wouldn't hurt to have a portable dvd player on hand.
Below I have posted some helpful sites you can check out for more tips!