Monday, July 20, 2015

Jurassic World? Sure I think so

Hey everyone, hope you all had a good weekend. Now it is boring old Monday again. Not to much as happened over the past few days, other then going to the movies. I happened to get a text message from Coupon Clipinista on Saturday for free movie tickets with code. That was a huge bonus to be able to get free tickets for myself, husband and daughter. So I decided to go see Jurassic World that evening. I was super excited to see it considering I seen the other Jurassic Park movies. I found that it was a pretty good movie with the effects and actors. My soon to be three year old daughter was glued to it the whole time. It was a shame though we couldn't get snacks and stuff but food prices are outrageous at Carmike Cinema 8! It doesn't cost almost 10 dollars to make dang nachos!

It has been quite quiet around the house. My oldest two kids are gone to their dad's for the week. I miss them and look forward to their return. At least I can say I do not keep them from their dad and try to make sure they spend as much time as possible together. I find it is important to have a good balance on that. Meanwhile other then missing them, I have been ordering supplies to make my homemade soap. So be on the watch for my postings on how that comes out. It has become a nice little hobby of mine. Either today or tomorrow I will be doing a review of the Dyson V6 Slim! Was very excited when I was emailed about reviewing that vacuum. God only knows, we really needed a new vacuum. Our other was ready to bite the dust. On another note in a few short weeks, my family of 5 will be traveling to Myrtle Beach to visit my Mother in Law for vacation.

What are your plans? What did you do for vacation or planning to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment