Thursday, May 19, 2016

Purex® plus Clorox 2® detergent

Moms face crazy stains all the time.  Whether it be food stains to the dreaded poop, we need something that will kick butt! At least once to twice a week I deal with a stain from my three girls. I honestly believe within the 10 years of being a mom, I have seen every stain known to man kind. Finally there is hope in my world of laundry. When I got my package in the mail and found the Purex plus Clorox 2, it was like angels were singing. Could it possibly be? Something to eliminate all the crazy stains?!

Within the next day I took the test. My daughters had been playing in the dirt in their good jeans. I was concerned that the stain had won the fight. That it would not come out after setting in for a day or so. I popped the top of the Purex and a wonderful enticing clean smell filled my nose. With a beautiful deep blue color of detergent to go along with it. The cap showed me the mark I needed to fill to with my load size. I threw the clothes in and added my detergent and softener and hit start. Only with curiosity dancing around in my head for the outcome.

Time finally approached and I pulled the clothes out of the washer. So far so good with the smell of my clothes. Everything felt and smelt clean. Finally I reached the moment of truth. I found the jeans and pulled them open. Not one speck of dirt or mud was to be seen. I immediately felt relief. I could not wait to see the full view after being dry. After the drying was done, all of my clothes look amazing. Not one thing could I complain about. 

Be sure to check the brands website for the promotions they are offering too! Coupons and lovely things to win.

"The Purex® brand provided me with a sample of Purex® plus Clorox 2® detergent in exchange for a product review. However all the opinions expressed here are my own"

No comments:

Post a Comment