Tuesday, September 27, 2016

How my pet and I enjoyed National Bacon Day

My Pomeranian (Bear) and I are the best of buddies. What makes him happy, makes me happy. Between my parents and myself we spoil him rotten with treats and toys. You might as well say he is like another child. When I heard about National Bacon Day I knew I needed to make it special for him. That's when  Pup-Peroni surprised us with a box full of goodies for us to enjoy. Bear was super excited when he saw all his new toys especially his snazzy Pup-Peroni bandana!

When we pulled out the bag of Pup-Peroni's Filet Mignon & Bacon Flavors Dog Snacks he went crazy. Dancing around and begging! He finally got a taste he just could not get enough! View the pictures and see for yourself.

Here is some of the cute photos we took of our little spoiled bear.



No comments:

Post a Comment