Brownies with Pistachios & Nocciolata
recipe was found from their website.
Super delicious and creamy and I could just slather it on toast with peanut butter. It has a nice rich taste too it and you can not even tell that its dairy free. But if you want the one with dairy they do have it.
INGREDIENTS:1 cup Nocciolata
2/3 cup flour
2 tbsp. potato starch
1 stick + 3 tbsp. butter
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup pistachios
for the decoration:
- Melt Nocciolata and butter on top of a bowl with boiling water.
- Whip together egg and sugar in another bowl.
- Add the flour, potato starch and the baking powder, previously mixed together.
- Gently mix in the pistachios.
- Butter a rectangular baking pan. Pour the mixture and let it stand in the fridge for a few minutes. Bake in the oven at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.