Saturday, January 24, 2015

Children's Chore Charts


As a mom I am always looking for ways to get my children more organized at home. Since they are getting older now, I have been assigning chores. For instance: My oldest daughter who is 7 has been shown how to load and unload the dishwasher, load washer and start it, dry clothes. Then the 5 year old collects trash from the household trash cans, picks up in bedroom and unloads dryer. The 2 year old picks up toys in living room and also picks any trash up off floors.

So with that being said, charts are the way to go. I found a really cool site that has a assortment of character chore charts. If you are interested in finding one for yourself check it out here.

I find that if a child has a chore or responsibility around the house it builds character. Plus when they see the finish outcome of their chore they will feel the since of accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment