Saturday, March 21, 2015

Personal Saturday entry....

Today has been a very peaceful and relaxing day here at the house. Husband let me sleep in, then we all got ready and went grocery shopping. I couldn't ask for a more perfect start to my day. Plus I did a bit of organization to the laundry room. I'm stock piled on laundry detergent from the coupon hauls that I do at Harris Teeter. I also tried out a new crock pot recipe, turned out pretty delish. Here is the link if you are interested in trying it.

 
 
But eventually toward the start of the evening I felt crappy. My whole body is achy and I feel fatigued. This has been going on for quite some time. My back starts hurting and moves down to my knees. By 8pm I'm laying in bed in tears. It's either I disappear into my room or I get moody. Anyways sorry for the whoa is me banter but it feels good to write down what Is going on in my head. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Please feel free to leave a comment or two, let me know what you cooked over the weekend. Or if you just feel like ranting like I did go ahead lol.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment